Saturday, October 30, 2010

A normal Saturday afternoon

Saturday is a great day. College football, Gameday (Go Ducks!), and Paul spends the day at home to hang out with us and procrastinate with his school work. Today was the first day weather-wise where it felt like Fall. It was cold, crisp, and I loved it. After Claire's nap we decided to enjoy the non-wet weather and go for a walk. So we unpacked all of our winter coats/hats and went outside.


 Claire loves her buggy. Every time we leave the house we have to avoid the buggy or else she will climb in it and throw a fit if we leave it behind. First stop was Dunkin' Donuts. Yummy! I have been craving donuts for awhile now.



Claire's first donut, I think she was a fan. Next (and final) stop, the playground, about a block from our house. Claire and I go there all the time during the week. 


Claire would go everywhere with this ball if she could. 



No comments:

Post a Comment