Thursday, December 23, 2010

Westward bound

We made our big move back to Eugene last week. It started off with the movers coming in single digit weather and negative wind chill. We were so happy to not have to move anything and just be responsible for packing. The flights over went okay. Claire had some motion sickness on one flight and threw up all over me. Of course, after multiple times packing extra clothes for me while traveling, this time I forgot. It was a four hour flight and with her getting sick during the first hour, it was a long flight. I am now an owner of a Seattle, WA sweatshirt. I couldn't bring myself to buy a Huskies or Seahawks sweatshirt. I think I would rather smell like throw up! Anyways, we made it to Eugene but our luggage did not. Thankfully it arrived early the next morning. It has been wonderful to be back in Eugene and have Claire around all the grandparents. Our stuff arrived yesterday and we(well mostly Paul) have been unpacking everything in our new place.

Claire had her first experience decorating a tree. She helped Grandpa Craig (Boo-pa) and also had some help from the cats.




1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful helper - I've never seen a better decorated Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete