Paul has been in NYC for work this week and I thought I would share the sleeping patterns of our lovely children while he has been gone.
Night One: Claire cries, falls asleep around 8pm. Henry decides he wants to be a night owl and finally falls asleep around 10pm. He wakes up at 1am, 4am, and finally both kids are up around 6:30. A pretty normal night.
Night Two: Claire falls asleep around 7:30. Henry and I battle it out until 10pm. He sleeps until 3am (5 hours!). Both wake up around 6:30. There is hope for Henry!
Night Three: Claire falls asleep around 7:30. Henry and I battle again until 10pm(I'm sensing a pattern). He wakes up at 11:45pm, 3:50am, and finally 5:15am. Did I mention Claire also woke up around 4:30am? Thankfully she fell back asleep. Henry and I battled it out again until 6am then he fell asleep just as Claire was waking up.
Paul comes home tonight and little does he know that he gets tonight and I get naps all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment