Thursday, August 25, 2011

Six Months





Happy Six Months Henry!

The pictures were quite a challenge since now he is grabbing everything and wanting to crawl everywhere.

Henry had his six month appointment the other day. Here are his stats:

18lbs-60th percentile
28inches-97th percentile

We have a linebacker on our hands. Hopefully he chooses not to play football, I would panic. Here are a few things he has been doing over the last few weeks:

He now can get to a sitting position by himself, but sometimes he falls backwards so we have to watch where he is around the house.

Whenever a toy is out of reach he will do his version of crawling and scoot/crawl to the toy. It might take him five minutes to move two feet, but he is determined! Claire is now learning quickly to keep her toys out of reach from him.

He enjoys watching the cats walk by and grab chunks of fur if he can. I find that pretty funny. If you have heard how I feel about the cats, you know they drive me crazy and I don't know why I thought I was a cat person.

Sleeping is getting better and he only wakes up once most nights, now if only we can convince him that 3am-5am is not an appropriate time to be awake.

He LOVES the jumparoo and is a crazy baby jumping around in it.

Solid food is his favorite and could care less about milk so I have to force it down.

He is such a happy little guy and absolutely adores Claire. Thankfully she thinks he is pretty neat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment