Today was a day where pajamas were needed. Henry is getting about eight teeth right now; at least that is what it looks like on his poor swollen gums. Claire just loves wearing pajamas and I didn’t feel like putting up a fight with her today, so we had a lazy day in the middle of the week. It was cloudy out so I didn’t feel too bad.
Claire, mid-jump (I can’t get her to stop jumping.):
Henry as I see him- every hour, every day (with that expression).
Yes, that’s Henry walking. Yesterday he started taking more and more steps. Now he walks across rooms. The only problem is he falls ALL the time. With Claire, she didn’t walk until she was almost 16 months old so she never really fell once she was walking. I think we are going to get some more head-bruising with Henry. Must be a boy-thing.
Henry mid-fall:
No comments:
Post a Comment