Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dinner Prep

 

Here is a look into what it was like to make dinner tonight:

IMG_7439A pre-dinner snack that Claire found when I opened the pantry. There is a reason why I have child locks on those doors; just try taking food away from Claire…just try. Henry is trying to organize the drawers.

IMG_7447Henry wanting Claire’s snack… 

IMG_7450 

Claire not sharing.

IMG_7456 IMG_7460

Claire making silly faces. Henry then following her lead and does some razzing:

IMG_7463 IMG_7467

Some drawing and more organizing:

 IMG_7475 IMG_7476

Henry then has a mini-breakdown and realizes I am not holding him:

IMG_7482

Claire tried a snack (notice the random pear in the pot) while Henry’s pants decided they no longer needed to stay up. They must have gotten tired from all of his reorganizing:

IMG_7487IMG_7483IMG_7486 

Phew. I’m tired. That was 15 minutes. Did I mention that I was only making mac and cheese? Paul is out of town this week so we are super low key for meals. I’m eating cereal most nights. I figure the kids could eat something a little more normal. Bedtime for me and it’s only eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment