It’s been a few weeks since I’ve blogged so I figured this one would be a bit of a run-down of how the last month has gone. We made it back home from Oregon. The kids did amazing on the airplane. I was expecting the worst traveling by myself but it really went well. Although, I’m not sure I would do it again any time soon. The kids have made a nice transition into their routines and it’s great to be back home. Claire has a done a couple of weeks of summer camp at the Y and has enjoyed seeing her friends again. Henry had his 18 month check up last week and is doing wonderful. He is 27lbs(78th percentile) and 34.75in(99th percentile); he’s our big guy! The last few weeks he has been really starting to say more words and with that a few more tantrums because of the lack of our understanding. The past week our friend, Sara, has been visiting which has been fun. Today we took the kids to UNC-Charlotte campus to visit the botanical gardens. It was nice walking around and seeing a bit of the campus.
Claire was very excited to share the flower she found:
Henry was in a bit of a zone from the waterfall:
Claire found a stick along the way and decided it was a dog named, “Golf Course”. She then proceeded to feed it leaves along the way:
Henry wasn’t too impressed:
No comments:
Post a Comment