The past two days we have been attending the kids’ Christmas programs. And by program I mean a bunch of preschools either staring or crying at their respective parents. I’ll start with Claire. She was very excited when she saw us and the whole entire time she just stood staring at us saying, “Mommy, Daddy!”. She also informed the little girl next to her who we were and also pointed out the little girl’s brothers to her. I don’t think she sang one line she was just so excited we were at school!
Henry’s was today and he had a wonderful time. He was smiling and waving as they were walking in. When he saw us, he gave us a big smile and wave!
I feel I need to explain Henry’s face…He fell on the cement and scraped his nose and last night he fell into the table corner. His eye looks a lot better than it did last night. I thought it was going to be all black and blue. The poor kid looks like he was in a fight!
No comments:
Post a Comment