Thursday, June 26, 2014
Lots Of Changes!
We’ve officially moved to Oregon and have adjusted very well. The neighborhood is great with lots of kids the same age as ours. I think that has helped Claire adjust greatly. Also I think it helps that we’ve had family and friend visits almost every weekend. We have all loved the relief from humidity and the nice cool, rainy days. Speaking of rainy days, it is raining today and the kids have adapted well to rainy day activities. Sack races and “sleepovers” were big today:
Unfortunately the “sleeping” only lasted about five minutes.
In other big news our family will look like this around Christmas:
That little person up top is Claire drawing the new baby. Yes, we are crazy and having another baby. Originally I was due on New Year’s Day but my due date was changed to Christmas. Considering I’m pretty consistent with due dates, it will be quite an eventful Christmas!
We are excited to expand (for the last time) and so are the kids. Claire asks everyday how big the baby is and if I can feel it move. Henry is just a little confused. When we told the kids I had a baby in my belly Henry just said, “No, you don’t!”. The kids are very proud of their new shirts:
Now I need to start researching minivans! AH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment