Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Easter!


We had a fun Easter weekend spending it with friends and family down in Eugene. Claire had no school on Monday so we decided it would be a nice time to head down to Eugene for the weekend. The kids were very excited about Easter, but I think I dropped the ball on this year’s celebration since we did not dye eggs or did the kids know about the Easter Bunny coming. We joked that Easter Santa was coming and they completely believed us. Oops. I think my brain is still working on 50% function right now.

Thankfully the Easter Bunny did make an appearance:
003
The kids had fun doing an egg hunt:
004
Boopa laying out the rules:
005
Off they go!
008012016024028029030034039
Next year Cameron…
058
Bravo was a good sport with these crazy kids:
062066077081083
Teresa-this is the best I got with Bravo and the kids. Bravo was quite unsure of Cameron. I think he made too many strange noises for him!

I actually got a picture of all three kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment