Saturday, October 1, 2011

There’s No Place Like Home

The last two weeks we have been in Oregon. Well, I should say the kids and I have been in Oregon but Paul has been in CA, OR, and WA for work with little breaks to say, “Hi!”,  here and there.  It was a wonderful visit. We were even able to make it up to Walla Walla to visit my family. As much as we love our life in Charlotte, whenever we make it back to Oregon we realize it is such a beautiful place. Here are a few things we miss about Eugene:
  • Family
  • Harley
  • Childhood friends
  • UO football and how all of Eugene shuts down during a game.
  • No humidity when it is 90 degrees
  • Cafe Yumm (Paul)
  • Mucho Gusto (Kelli)
  • No mosquitoes
  • Mountains
I could go on but I will save some more for later.  Here are a few pictures from our visit.
IMG_5351
Old HS friends. Congrats to Stevenmikel and Jill!
IMG_5356
Claire and Ella. Claire ADORED her older cousins, Colton and Ella!
 IMG_5366 IMG_5371  IMG_5377   IMG_5383
Henry in his “cage” wishing he could join Claire and Aunt Teresa. That baby moves too fast to be on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment