Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba

Yesterday, Paul and I took Claire to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Charlotte. For those of you who don’t know about Yo Gabba Gabba, it is basically a phsychadelic trip for preschoolers.  When kids watch it, it is like they are in a trance.  Anyways, it was a really fun show and Paul and I enjoyed ourselves. Now Claire on the other hand, didn’t really know what to think. Right after it started she stated, “I want to go home.” After the initial fear of her favorite TV characters coming to life, the show then did a skit with this:
mascot
That is Rufus, the Charlotte Bobcats' mascot. Seriously? Does he look preschool-friendly to you? Thankfully, he frightened Paul and I more than Claire.  Overall the show was a lot of fun and afterwards we went to dinner with her. It was a lot of fun to have a “Claire date” and Claire keeps talking about what she did yesterday. (A note with the pictures, Claire does not like getting her picture taken. So to get a nice one of her is almost impossible!)

On our way:IMG_5662
Posing with Muno, she wouldn’t stop staring at him:IMG_5671

Waiting for the show to start(at first I think she believed the music playing was the show.):
IMG_5672 IMG_5682 
IMG_5687 IMG_5691
IMG_5684
Here comes Yoooo Gabba Gabba!
IMG_5703
IMG_5717   IMG_5708 IMG_5715
Biz Markie the beat-box skit of the show, it was a lot of fun!
IMG_5721
IMG_5704
Dancing machine:
 IMG_5725 IMG_5731

No comments:

Post a Comment