Monday, February 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!

 

Happy First Birthday, Henry! We can’t believe it’s been a year already, but by the size of him it’s easy to believe.

Here’s what we have done so far today:

IMG_7068 Henry’s favorite food for breakfast-mandarin oranges(that kid can eat a cans of them!).

Playtime with no pants on:

 IMG_7072  IMG_7104 IMG_7111 

Checking out the tiny bit of snow we had this morning:

IMG_7092 

Naptime:

IMG_7151

The best part- presents and cake!

  IMG_7168IMG_7126 IMG_7197 IMG_7179 IMG_7221

Claire was good “helper” when it came to opening the presents.

IMG_7228 IMG_7231IMG_7242

That’s Adrian, our amazing babysitter who allows Paul and I to feel human every once in awhile. We all adore her.  

IMG_7257 IMG_7278 IMG_7280

Henry loved the cake and was sad when we took it away; so he found other ways to try and get more:

IMG_7293

Happy Birthday, little man!!

IMG_7295

*For the record, the non-mylar balloons are the same ones from Claire’s party, three weeks ago.  If every year I knew the balloons will last that long, I will be one happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment