Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Year Stats

Yesterday, Henry went in for his well check-up. It was bit of a chaotic appointment. Claire had to get her ears rechecked after having an ear infection a few weeks ago and was not having it. She had to be pinned down just to have her ears checked, poor girl. Henry was then treated to a series of four shots and blood drawn. We were also told to go cold turkey on no bottles. It was a rough evening. We (I really mean that I) broke down and gave him one at bedtime after he was still screaming for a bit. This morning he was very upset that he had to use a cup but finally at nap time he gave in and drank out of the cup. So far no bottles which means no more bottle rack! I'm very excited.

Here are his stats:

Weight: 22.2lbs (41st percentile)
Height: 31.5in (92nd percentile)

He is now a string bean like Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment