It’s been a rough few nights in the Koch household. Claire has croup and Henry has a cold/ear infection, which means very little sleep for Paul or me. I thought it would be interesting to see how many sleeping arrangements we have done so far in the last three nights in our attempts to get what little sleep when can get right now.
- Paul on Henry’s floor.
- Me in Henry’s rocking chair w/ Henry.
- Paul on the couch with Claire.
- Me on the couch with Claire.
- Paul in the guest bed.
- Me with Claire in our bed.
- Paul on the upstairs couch.
- Me on the living room floor with Claire sleeping on the couch/ottoman.
Paul and I have decided that our ability to sleep on floors stopped at 18 because our bodies feel like we have aged 50 years. Basically each night has been a circus with Henry deciding that from 2-5 it is playtime. Also, Claire is taking steriods for her croup and enjoyed doing the robot at 9:30 last night in her loopy state while I was trying to put her to bed.
Did I mention I have bronchitis? Fun times. So basically if this is what the start of our fall/winter is like, I think I’m putting us all into a bubble until spring. I have a feeling the rest of our week will be looking like this:
Watching way too much TV and wearing our PJs. I’m %100 fine with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment