Most weekends we are in relax/recharge for the upcoming week. Occasionally I’ll get inspired and make a nicer breakfast than just the standard Eggo waffles(Although, they got a bit gourmet this season with pumpkin spice!). It usually ends up being the kids’ second breakfast since they get up at the crack of dawn and are starving at 6:30. While I was making breakfast Paul and Henry were having story time:
That lasted for about a whole two minutes until Henry had enough.
Claire was in a silly mood:
Just picture me here:
At one point, Paul thought I was taking too long and said he could cook the bacon better. He burnt it. He’s not allowed to touch the bacon anymore. We were all a little sad.
After breakfast the kids were still in a silly mood and actually were both up to posing for a picture. I had to take advantage:
Love those goobers.
My new favorite way to cook bacon- lay it on a foil-lined pan in the oven, cook at 400 for 17-20 minutes. No mess and you can cook/prep everything else while it cooks! Even Paul can handle it ;)
ReplyDelete