Claire headed back to preschool this morning(Henry starts tomorrow). She has been very excited and has missed her friends. Henry was a bit confused as to why he was not going when I dropped her off, but he enjoyed hanging out with me. It was fun having that time with him, I feel like I do more “Mommy” activities with Claire since she is a bit easier at this age.
The kids getting ready this morning:
Claire colored that picture for her teacher. I’m not sure where she learned to smile like that…
While she was at school, Henry and I just hung out and he enjoyed painting:
When Claire returned home she was excited to have some quiet time:
Henry’s excited to go tomorrow. I think he just wants to take his backpack.
*Sidenote: I realize it’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. The summer kind of flew by with icky rainy weather. When the weather was nice, we headed to the pool or a park most days. Oddly enough, this week is supposed to be 90+ when we just want fall to come! It’s hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment