Monday, September 30, 2013

Savannah

This past weekend Paul and I were able to have a kids free weekend in Savannah, Georgia (Thanks, Meema and Boopa!). We went with another couple and we had a great time. It was wonderful to learn about the history of Savannah and enjoy exploring a city at our own pace. The weather was gorgeous and fall-like. Over the course of two days we probably ate more than our body weight in southern food. Delicious, but I’m excited to get back to normal eating! Here are some shots from the trip. I will not take credit for all the photos since some of these our friend took and he takes amazing photos. I will let you tell the difference! Now it’s back to the reality of kids!

IMG_0009   IMG_0012IMG_0014   IMG_0026savannah (2)   savannah1 (3)savannah4 (2)    savannah6 (2)savannah9 (2)  savannah11 (2)savannah13 (2)   savannah14 (2)savannah15 (2)  savannah18 (2)savannah20 (2)  savannah23 (2)savannah27 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment