Sunday, October 6, 2013

Carrigan Farms 2013

 

Yesterday we headed to the pumpkin patch with some friends. It was hot. Really hot. As in, are you sure it’s October? It was nice to see our friends but I think we all felt the heat and wished it was cooler. The kids did enjoy the hayride out to pick the pumpkins. Claire was very into picking out pumpkins for us all. Henry, not so much. He is a Bass, he doesn’t like the hot weather and gets sweaty within two minutes. So I hung out with him in the shade while Paul and Claire picked out pumpkins. There was a bounce house the kids enjoyed and some apple cider that was delicious. Overall it was fun but I think we might try again in a couple of weeks when it’s (hopefully) cooler!

IMG_0091  IMG_0095IMG_0096  IMG_0097IMG_0100  IMG_0102IMG_0103  IMG_0105

The afternoon was spent decorating the pumpkins:

IMG_0107  IMG_0110IMG_0114 IMG_0115

The final product (Henry was not into a group photo!):

IMG_0124 IMG_0125IMG_0128

No comments:

Post a Comment