Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Seven Months!

 

We can’t believe the little guy is seven months already! I wasn’t organized this month with the stickers, but I think Cameron still looks pretty cute:

IMG_3505

At seven months Cameron is:

  • Rolling, rolling, and more rolling. If Cameron sees something he is going to roll to get it. Especially if it’s anything that is either Claire’s or Henry’s.
  • Loves “peek a boo”. Also he likes when someone jump out and says “Boo!” really loud.
  • A little thrill-seeker at only seven months. He loves it when Paul puts him upside down or gently flips him in the air. Whenever Paul wrestles with the kids Cameron is locked on watching and clapping. I’m terrified of what he will be like as a toddler.
  • Finally sleeping in the crib! For all naps/bedtime! YAY! It’s been a bit of a battle. We had to sleep train him a little but thankfully he’s been doing great the last couple of days/nights.

Last weekend we headed down to Eugene and we got to see Kevin and Sarah which was really nice and the kids had fun.

IMG_3491IMG_3494

     

No comments:

Post a Comment