Friday, May 13, 2011

We Made It!

We made it to Charlotte and it is already beginning to feel like home. It was hard to leave Eugene, especially since our flight was at 6am. The flights were great. Both kids did amazing. I really had to check to see if they were really mine. Claire even curled up on her seat and fell asleep. I almost cried. After two years of awful travel with her it was so shocking to have her sleep. Henry slept the whole time, which was also great. It was a weird experience to have people complement me on my children being so well behaved versus previous experiences where I would get dirty looks because of my screaming child. I know the next time I travel I most likely not have such a great experience but oh well, I 'll take one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats. Now start forever of when I want to call you at 7:30 pm only to remember you are 3 hours ahead of me... :/ Call you this week assuming I get off at some reasonable hour. xo!

    ReplyDelete