Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

 

Our Thanksgiving was pretty quiet this year. Our friend, Jill, came to visit for the weekend which has been great. Paul and I both ended up getting bronchitis this week so I was in no mood to cook a big dinner. I picked up a bunch of sides from a really good store for Thanksgiving and I’m finally making the turkey today. A little delayed. Claire has been asked for a few days now to help make the turkey. After finally showing her what it meant to prep a turkey and watching me dry-heave I don’t think she will want to help again.  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We missed spending it with our family and maybe we can convince some of you to make a trek this way next year! Our pictures from the day are not the best, I think the camera was feeling my sickness as well.

 

IMG_5810

IMG_5830 IMG_5824

IMG_5832 This is the look Claire gave me when I asked to take her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment