The local coffee shop in Davidson, Summit, has a race series throughout the year and last night was their four mile obstacle race. I convinced Paul to do it with me(well, I kind of signed him up and told him we were doing it). It was a lot of fun. Of course it was super hot and in the evening which for us is a tough time to run. The obstacles ranged from 20 burpees to taking a popsicle stick with whipped cream and sprinkles in your mouth and spinning in circles. Paul, of course, got 2nd in his age group-way to go! I also signed us up for a half marathon in September. We have lots of running to do!
Here’s the group after race(we are some sweaty people!):
Here a few recent pictures of the kids since they are the important ones for this blog:
No comments:
Post a Comment